- Feeds high volumes of powder at a controlled rate.
- Ideal for applications where a greater degree of accuracy is required (compared to a Rotovalve Light).
- CIP and SIP cleaning
- All parts can be easily dismantled for ease of cleaning and replacing of wearing parts.
- All contact parts are 316L and non-metallic parts are FDA compliant. Full documentation is provided with each valve.
- cGMP design
- Easy to install – upper and lower half connections can be supplied to match those already at the customers site.
Two of the main features are GMP compliance and compact design. It is specially designed to be easily cleaned (CIP and SIP) and dismounted, therefore reducing downtime and production loss.
> Body and rotor: Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L) / Hastelloy ® C22/C276 / low δ-ferrite stainless steel
> Seals: Silicone, EPDM
> Electric gear motor with frequency inverter
> Pneumatic gear motor
> Brushless gear motor with feedback
> Ra 0.5 μm internal
> Ra 1.2 μm external
Declarations and Certifications
> FDA Certification (CFR § 177.2600 / CFR § 177.2600 for polymeric parts)
> Material Certificate 3.1 as per EN10204
> CE declaration of incorporation as per Directive 2006/42/EC
DN 100, DN 150, DN 200
Choose another Model
We understand that standard ‘off-the-shelf’ valves will not always be suitable for your application, and that’s why we offer bespoke solutions for our customers.
The flexivalve is inherently the same as the butterfly valve, but instead of a stainless steel vane, the flexivalve is fitted with a silicone vane.
The Rotocrusher is a single-roll lump breaker (rotary crushing valve type).
The Rotodoser is designed for applications where high accuracy and fine dosing are required.
The heavy-duty rotary valve is suitable for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
The light-duty rotary valve is suitable for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
Butterfly valves are one of the most common valves seen in process applications.
The Sterisplit is a split butterfly valve or high-regulation valve intended to move powders safely in sterile or potentially dangerous applications.
We can supply all spare and wearing parts related to the Sterivalves range, including technical documentation.