- Prevents breakage and damage to sensitive materials (tablets, capsules etc.).
- Stops flow of powder, allowing for discharge when required. Ideal for use on IBCs and containers.
- cGMP design
- Easy to install – upper and lower half connections can be supplied to match those already at the customers’ site.
- All parts can be easily dismantled for ease of cleaning and replacing of wearing parts.
- All contact parts are 316L and non-metallic parts are FDA compliant. Full documentation is provided with each valve.
Functionally the valve performs the same, but instead of a stainless steel vane, the flexivalve is fitted with a silicone vane.
In applications where the material is sensitive or prone to breaking, the flexivalve is the best choice.
The silicone vane gives a softer and smoother surface to the material flowing through it, preventing unnecessary and unwanted breakage of material.
Typically, the flexivalve is found feeding capsule filling machines, on the outlet of vacuum conveyors and on tablet IBCs.
> Body: Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
> Butterfly: Translucent Silicone-coated
> Seals: Translucent Silicone
> Pneumatic actuator
> Ra 0.5 μm internal
> Ra 1.2 μm external
Declarations and Certifications
> FDA Certification (CFR § 177.2600),
> Material Certificate 3.1 as per EN10204,
DN 80, DN 100, DN 150, DN 200, DN 250
Choose another Model
We understand that standard ‘off-the-shelf’ valves will not always be suitable for your application, and that’s why we offer bespoke solutions for our customers.
The Rotocrusher is a single-roll lump breaker (rotary crushing valve type).
The Rotodoser is designed for applications where high accuracy and fine dosing are required.
The heavy-duty rotary valve is suitable for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
The light-duty rotary valve is suitable for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
The Rotovalve Plus is designed to aid the feeding and volumetric dosing of bulk solid products.
Butterfly valves are one of the most common valves seen in process applications.
The Sterisplit is a split butterfly valve or high-regulation valve intended to move powders safely in sterile or potentially dangerous applications.
We can supply all spare and wearing parts related to the Sterivalves range, including technical documentation.