- Maximise productivity with ‘Blend-in-the-Bin’
- Enabling immediate batch switchover without wash down
- Charging and discharging can be undertaken offline
- Controls can be supplied to meet 21 CFR Part 11
- Supplied as pedestal (stand-alone), through-the-wall or post hoist mounted
Choosing the Right Bin Blender System
Complete our Blender RFQ below and we’ll send you a quote for a bin blender system that is best suited to your application.
Features & Benefits
Stainless Steel Construction
Suitable for use in sanitary applications
Suitable for Various Container Sizes
Capable of handling containers up to 2000 litres capacity, with a typical maximum SWL of 1000kgs.
Design & Operation
The Uni-Blend is available in various sizes, meaning we have a solution for every batch size, from small volumes (5L) up to large production runs (2000L).
The bin blenders are manufactured in stainless steel and designed to conform to the GMP requirements of the pharmaceutical, food and allied industries.
Customise Your Blender
They are available in various executions including hoist-type, through-the-wall, fixed base and mobile.
All equipment can be supplied with full validation documentation (FS/DS, FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ) and 3.1 mill certificates to EN10204 if required.