- Feeds high volumes of powder at a controlled rate.
- cGMP design
- Easy to install – upper and lower half connections can be supplied to match those already at the customers site. The valve works off a pneumatic actuator requiring a connection to compressed air, meaning no wiring up and making the valve easier for validation in ATEX zones.
- All parts can be easily dismantled for ease of cleaning and replacing of wearing parts.
- All contact parts are 316L and non-metallic parts are FDA compliant. Full documentation is provided with each valve.
- Can be supplied with small gap between rotor and gasket to prevent rubbing of gasket with each revolution. This prevents ingress of gasket into product and enhances the life-span of the gasket.
It is designed for applications where large volumes of powder are required, but at a controlled pace. The valve works using a pneumatic actuator rotating at 180° dosing several pockets of material with each rotation.
This gives the customer greater control and understanding of the amount of powder dosed with each turn, giving repeatable and consistent results.
The light-duty rotary valve will commonly be found feeding hoppers, packing lines and tablet presses.
> Body and rotor: Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
> Seals: Translucent Silicone, EPDM, FKM (Viton®), PTFE
> Pneumatic actuator
> Ra 0.5 μm internal
> Ra 1.2 μm external
Declarations and Certifications
> FDA Certification (CFR § 177.2600)
> Material Certificate 3.1 as per EN10204
DN 80, DN 100, DN 150, DN 200, DN 250, DN 300, DN 350, DN 400
Choose another Model
We understand that standard ‘off-the-shelf’ valves will not always be suitable for your application, and that’s why we offer bespoke solutions for our customers.
The flexivalve is inherently the same as the butterfly valve, but instead of a stainless steel vane, the flexivalve is fitted with a silicone vane.
The Rotocrusher is a single-roll lump breaker (rotary crushing valve type).
The Rotodoser is designed for applications where high accuracy and fine dosing are required.
The heavy-duty rotary valve is suitable for the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry.
The Rotovalve Plus is designed to aid the feeding and volumetric dosing of bulk solid products.
Butterfly valves are one of the most common valves seen in process applications.
The Sterisplit is a split butterfly valve or high-regulation valve intended to move powders safely in sterile or potentially dangerous applications.
We can supply all spare and wearing parts related to the Sterivalves range, including technical documentation.